- Award-winning alpine day spa
- Highland Restaurant
- Dove Lake Circuit Walk
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Abundance of native wildlife
- Located in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area
See more features »
Check in: 2pm
Check out: 10am
7am to 10pm
Early Arrivals & Late Departures:
Both early arrival and late departures are subject to availability and on request basis only. If available, late departure is $25.00 per hour from 11am. There is no fee for early check in if it is able to be provided.
- Dove Lake Road circuit walk - 5km
- Crater Lake - 7km
- Marion’s Lookout - 7km
- Queenstown Airport - 123km
- Launceston Airport - 152km
- 2015 - World Travel Awards – Australia’s Leading Green Hotel
- 2014 - Lonely Planet Extraordinary Places to Stay in the World List
- 2014 - 10 Best Hotel Spas Waldheim Spa, Gourmet Traveller
There are a number of road closures around Tasmania at the moment that are affecting accessibility to Cradle Mountain.
- The Kimberley bridge in between Elizabeth town and Railton on the B13 is closed until further notice as the bridge has collapsed.
- The C138 from Mole Creek to Gowrie Park is inaccessible as the road has been closed due to the recent flooding.
- The C137 however from Mole Creek through Paradise just outside of Sheffield is open and a good way to bypass around the closures.
- For additional information please refer to the Tas police and Kentish council websites to get the most up to date information.
For more information feel free to contact us on (03) 6492 2100. Drive safe and see you soon!