- Award-winning alpine day spa
- Highland Restaurant
- Dove Lake Circuit Walk
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Abundance of native wildlife
- Located in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area
See more features »
Check in: 2pm
Check out: 10am
7am to 10pm
Early Arrivals & Late Departures:
Both early arrival and late departures are subject to availability and on request basis only. If available, late departure is $25.00 per hour from 11am. There is no fee for early check in if it is able to be provided.
- Dove Lake Road circuit walk - 5km
- Crater Lake - 7km
- Marion’s Lookout - 7km
- Queenstown Airport - 123km
- Launceston Airport - 152km
- 2015 - World Travel Awards – Australia’s Leading Green Hotel
- 2014 - Lonely Planet Extraordinary Places to Stay in the World List
- 2014 - 10 Best Hotel Spas Waldheim Spa, Gourmet Traveller
There are a number of road closures around Tasmania at the moment that are affecting accessibility to Cradle Mountain.
- The C138 from Mole Creek to Gowrie Park is inaccessible as the road has been closed due to the recent flooding.
- The C137 is open. From Deloraine you can still use the road towards Mole Creek however turn off on the C137 and cut through Paradise which will bring you just out past Sheffield then onto Cradle Mountain.
- For additional information please refer to the Tas police and Kentish council websites to get the most up to date information.
For more information feel free to contact us on (03) 6492 2100. Drive safe and see you soon!
- The Pencil pine waterfalls walk has been closed due to the re-surfacing of the boardwalk.
- The Speeler track will also be closed for some time as this un-maintained track is dangerous to navigate at the moment.
- Please keep in mind, these walks have been closed for safety reasons by Parks and Wildlife and will ensure they are fixed to a safe standard allowing all visitors to enjoy the wonders of Cradle Mountain and the National Park. We do apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.