Peppers Gourmet Food Trail Event
Long lunch, Mediterranean style
Friday 24 and Saturday 25 January 2014
The Italians really know how to do a long, lazy lunch in the great outdoors. This summer, the Manor House will be transformed for one day to serve a Mediterranean feast. Please join us for the best of the local summer produce, some of which you will sample on a hosted tour of Montrose Berry Farm in the morning. To complete this unique gourmet experience, artisan gelato maker, Luigi de Luca will host a gelato workshop. It begins with a Gourmet Traveller magazine and welcome gift in your manor room.
Highland Studio Room $349* per room per night
Total minimum spend $698*
Event Package Inclusions
- 2 nights accommodation in a Highland Studio Room
- Daily breakfast
- A hosted tour of the Montrose Berry Farm in the morning
- Artisan Gelato Maker Luigi de Luca - hosted gelato workshop
- Long Mediterranean lunch with the best local produce
- Gourmet Traveller magazine and welcome gift
Experience Peppers Gourmet Food TrailBOOK ONLINE NOW
or phone (02) 4860 3111
*Conditions apply, subject to availability. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Valid for travel from 24/01/14 to 25/01/14 only.