A grand weekend in the Southern Highlands
8 to 10 August 2014
Be introduced to the best of the Southern Highlands region with wine tasting upon arrival hosted by one of our neighbouring wineries. Spend the weekend exploring the area with a FoodPath tour visitng Yelverton Truffle Farm and two local vineyards for wine, local beer, mead and cider sampling.
Your Saturday night is hosted by Nick Stock as you indulge in a Paddock to Plate experience. Executive Chef Warrick Brook will prepare a four course degustation menu comprising of seasonal and local produce with an emphasis on rich, warm, hearty flavours incorporating local ales.
Elms Wing Room from $508* per night
Total minimum spend $1,016*
- 2 nights' accommodation in an Elms Wing Room
- Daily breakfast
- Food Trail Map on arrival
- Hosted tour of the Southern Highlands Trail including tastings at 2 local wineries
- 4 course seasonal dinner with matched ale, cider or wine hosted by Gourmet Traveller WINE's Nick Stock
A dinner only option is also available for $135 per person.
HOW TO BOOK
Experience Peppers' Gourmet Food Trail. BOOK ONLINE NOW
or call 1300 987 600. For more information call 02 4862 8000.
* Conditions apply, subject to availability. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Valid for travel 08/08/2014 to 10/08/2014 only.