Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge Events
Inspire Landscapes Photography Workshop
Join Tom Putt for a five day Cradle Mountain photography workshop from 7-11 August, 2015, staying at the stunning Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge.
There is plenty to photograph in this region, from the classic views across Dove Lake to Cradle Mountain at both sunrise and sunset to the ancient glacial walls from years gone by. You'll spend the days photographing the Dove Lake circuit walk, the old loggers hut Mount Kate Hut (the old loggers retreat), Lake Handon and Hanson's peak (for the more adventurous), the rainforest moss and pandani plants of the Ballroom Forest and Crater Falls, ancient waterfalls and finally we'll visit the Wilderness Gallery, Australia's largest landscape photography gallery.
The workshop is for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors, fine food and good company. The weather will dictate our itinerary, and hopefully there will be snow on the ground at this time of year.
For more information click here.
$2,498* per person or $3,496 per couple
- 5 days and 4 nights staying at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
- All meals
- Private air conditioned mini bus to travel to all photographic locations
- Transfers to/from Launceston airport
- Private one-on-one tuition with your guide
- Group citrique sessions that allow for maximum learning
- Photographic notes
- National park fees and permits
- Small group size (maximum 8 participants)
*Conditions apply, subject to availability. Valid for sale until 07/08/15. Valid for travel from 07/08/15 to 11/08/15 only. Minimum 4 night stay applies.