Peppers Bale Salt, Kingscliff
Facilities & Services
When you stay at Peppers Balé Salt, what can you expect? Firstly, expect your Balé Host to contact you a couple of days prior to your arrival where you can discuss any special needs you may have with your host. For example, if you are on a romantic weekend away, your host will have some great ideas to impress the one you love. From there, expect personalised service and modern and spacious suite accommodation.
- Balé Host available from 9am until 5pm daily
- Air-conditioned guest lounge offering complimentary coffee, tea, magazines, fruit and pastries
- Room service and in-room dining
- Golden Door Day Spa with 16 treatment rooms for massage and beauty treatments
- Surf Lifesaving facility on Kingscliff Beach
- Bicycle hire (charges apply)
- Retail village precinct with shops, café and restaurants
- Laundry service
- Babysitting and child-minding
- Car rental and limousine service
- Complimentary Peppers Activities Package (including unlimited use of tennis court and associated equipment)
- Internet access
- Courier and mail services
- Secretarial services including word-processing
Golden Door Spa
The Golden Door Spa, only footstep away at Peppers Salt Resort & Spa, offers world-class luxury spa facilities and a range of health and wellness programs designed to help you unwind, de-stress and rejuvenate. At this Kingscliff day spa you can enjoy many spa treatments including massage, facials, body wraps, energy balancing, Vichy Shower, manicure, pedicure, a hair salon and healing sessions. MORE >
Enjoy sole use of the Balé lap pool, undercover spa and pool deck, where guests can enjoy poolside cocktails and delicious treats without lifting a finger. Recline on the sun lounges or relax undercover with plenty of shade. Peppers Balé Salt guests also have full access to Peppers Salt Resort & Spa's facilities.
Other activities to enjoy
Whether you launch your craft from the Salt Boat House directly onto Cudgen Creek or launch into a limousine chauffeured art trail, wine or music tour, you're sure to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Far North New South Wales Coast. View our recommended list of things to do in Kingscliff.