You’re on a romantic weekend away at Peppers Salt Resort & Spa in beautiful Northern New South Wales, the accommodation is divine and you’re so excited for an escape with just the two of you. All you need to do now is figure out how to best spend your days to make the most of your stress-free time together, with the following suggestions; we guarantee you will enjoy a truly memorable experience during your time away.
1. Weekday Happy Hour – Whether your beachside escape has just begun, or you’re celebrating the end of a relaxing few days, a visit to Salt Bar to enjoy their Happy Hour is a must. Relax with a delicious cocktail while you transition into holiday-mode overlooking the beautiful view of Salt Beach. From 3pm-5pm, Monday through to Friday, it’s the perfect way to spend the afternoon.
2. A Blissful Escape – While away on a romantic holiday, you’re definitely deserving of some couple relaxation time. What better way to do that than a trip to the day spa? For a completely heavenly experience together, indulge in a ‘Couples Connection’ package at The Spa at Salt. The treatment includes 2.5 hours of total bliss, combining designer facials and Elemental Nature Massages, you’ll both leave peaceful and stress-free.
3. Ocean Adventure – There is nothing is more exhilarating than seeing majestic ocean creatures in their natural habitat, and seeing them with someone you love makes the experience even more memorable. For those who desire a truly up close and personal encounter, snorkeling with the turtles on Cook Island is truly breathtaking. Or for creatures on a slightly larger scale, on a day of Whale Watching you will forge memories you’ll never forget.
4. Delicious Dinner with Gelato to follow – Plan out a truly one of a kind date night, firstly treat yourselves to a decadent dinner at Season Restaurant, sampling delights like Tamarind and Ancho Chilli Quail or Beetroot Ravioli with Goats Curd and Charred Leek. Afterward stroll over to Piccolo in Salt Village to devour the most heavenly, authentic Italian gelato you’ll ever taste.
5. Romantic Picnic – What could be a more ideal end to your holiday than a romantic dusk picnic down on Salt Beach. Stop by the Salt Village grocery store, select some delicious local treats, stocking artisan smallgoods and the finest cured meats, you’ll enjoy a truly decedent afternoon.