1. Sautee the thinly chopped leek in a saucepan with a little olive oil.
2. Add the king prawns (peeled) to the saucepan and cook until coloured.
3. Add the Arborio rice.
4. Add the vegetable stock and cook, stirring for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add the butter.
6. Add the freshly grated parmesan.
7. Stir continuously for 45 seconds and leave to rest for a minute.
8. To finish, plate and garnish with sliced truffle, a drizzle of olive oil, edible flowers and shaved parmesan.
Recipe brought to you by Chef Rajib at Bicicletta Restaurant, Peppers Gallery Hotel.