Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel, Daylesford
The Mineral Spa
Our multi award winning The Mineral Spa is located behind the hotel and are recognised as Australasian Spa Association Best Hotel and Best Day Spa winners as well as the Victorian Tourism Award winners for Health and Wellness (Hall of Fame) and the Spa Life magazine readers choice for Best Destination Spa.
The Mineral Spa Facilities
- Elegant male and female change rooms and individual lockers
- Guest relaxation lounge with an open fire in winter and organic teas
- 180-jet hydrotherapy spa baths
- The only operating soft pak float beds in the Southern Hemisphere - the bed floor recedes and you are floating on a hammock of warm water without getting wet
- Robes and slippers
- 11 treatment rooms (most duos)
- Unique etreat water therapy zone (exclusive indoor/outdoor area overlooking the property and landscaped gardens)
Signature Treatments & More
There are two hot mineral- water plunge spa pools to revive and a cooler plunge pool to invigorate. The fully mechanical, essential-oil infused European basalt stone bath sauna has to be seen to be believed. The hot rocks are plunged into the copper cauldron filled with essential oils so sit back relax and be truly warmed.
As soon as you step into our infrared detox box the gentle warmth from within envelops you to enhance the body's natural cleansing process. The wet steam room assists in opening the pores and clearing chest and sinus congestion. Lying back on the ChiOxy leg exerciser for 15 minutes oxygenates the blood equivalent to a 90 minute walk.
- Mineral Spa uses Li'Tya, Pevonia Botanica and ELES mineral makeup in their anti stress, de-ageing and skin boosting treatments.
- Day packages include the Ultimate Mineral Spa Indulgence which includes a 60 minute relaxation massage, 60 minute Mineral balance facial, 60 minute body signature mineral cocoon (on soft pack bed), 60 minute pass.
- The Retreat, our mineral water therapy zone, 25 minute hydrotherapy massage bath and a choice of either a 2 course lunch at The Conservatory or High Tea under the Arches.