Spa & wellness
Multi award-winning, The Mineral Spa is located behind the hotel and was the Victorian Tourism Award winner for Health and Wellness (Hall of Fame) and the 'Best Destination Spa-Resort' at the annual ASPA awards in 2012 and 2014.
The Mineral Spa facilities
- Elegant male and female change rooms and individual lockers
- Guest relaxation lounge
- Private spa bath
- The only soft pack float beds operating in the Southern Hemisphere - the bed floor recedes and you are floating on a hammock of warm water without getting wet
- Robes and slippers
- 11 treatment rooms (most duos)
- Unique spring water therapy zone (exclusive indoor/outdoor area overlooking the property and landscaped gardens)
Please note: guests wishing to utilize the Mineral Spa facilities must be aged 16+ years
There are two hot mineral water plunge spa pools to revive you, and a cooler plunge pool to invigorate you. The essential oil-infused European basalt stone bath sauna has to be seen to be believed. Hot rocks are plunged into the copper cauldron filled with essential oils. Sit back, relax and be deliciously warmed.
As soon as you step into the infrared detox box, the gentle warmth from within envelops you to enhance the body's natural cleansing process. The wet steam room assists in opening the pores and clearing chest and sinus congestion.
- The Mineral Spa uses Li'Tya and Pevonia Botanica in anti-stress, de-ageing and skin boosting treatments.
- Day packages include the Ultimate Mineral Spa Indulgence - a 60-minute relaxation massage, 60-minute mineral balance facial, 60-minute body signature mineral cocoon (on a soft pack bed) and 60-minute spa pass.
- All packages include a two-course lunch at the Argus Dining Room
There is nothing more relaxing than soaking in steaming mineral water baths while gazing at a constellation of night-time stars. Every Friday and Saturday night The Mineral Spa's much acclaimed mineral water therapy zone, The Retreat, is transformed into a steamy twilight haven.
Every Friday & Saturday night, 6pm - 9pm. 60 mins: $70; 90 mins: $90. Limited availability. Advance bookings are essential.
7 days from 9am. Bookings essential.