Rare wine in the river region
The Gourmet Food Trail stops to admire the river country of Tasmania's Tamar Valley, with an indulgent 6 course dinner, including amuse bouche and rare local wine tasting on arrival at the acclaimed Stillwater Restaurant. Also includes a regional tasting hamper from Wursthaus Kitchen, breakfast overlooking the marina, Gourmet Traveller magazine and a specially prepared Food Trail Map of the region.
City View Studio from $329* per couple, per night(Mon-Sat)
Total minimum spend $658*
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Full breakfast daily in Cube Cafe
- Dinner offsite at the acclaimed Stillwater Restaurant
- Tasmanian Delights Welcome Hamper
- Current edition of Gourmet Traveller Magazine
- Our exclusive Peppers Food Trail Map with local hints and tips to make the most of your stay
HOW TO BOOK
Experience Peppers’ Gourmet Food Trail.BOOK ONLINE NOW
or call 1300 987 600. For more information call (03) 6345 3333
*Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Valid for sale until 30/05/14. Valid for travel until 30/06/14. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Monday to Saturday stays only. Sunday night surcharge applies. Block out dates may apply.