Peppers Gourmet Featured Food Trail Event
Pop-Up Cellar and Picnic in the Hunter
30th May - 1st June 2014
A country estate sets the scene for a romantic gourmet weekend in the Hunter Valley. Just for the occasion, we’ll be assembling a Pop-Up Cellar Door, serving wines from the famous vines of the district. Canapés will be served on the verandah, or in the guest lounge. After breakfast, arm yourself with your Food Trail Map of the region and go explore. In the afternoon enjoy a gourmet BBQ with matching local wines hosted by Nick Stock with live entertainment. Go home refreshed.
Vintage Room from $382* per room, per night
Total minimum spend $764*
Event Package Inclusions
- 2 nights' accommodation in a Vintage Room
- Breakfast daily
- Canapés and wine served at the Pop-Up Cellar Door on arrival from 4pm
- BBQ lunch hosted by Gourmet Traveller WINE writer Nick Stock, Chez Pok Executive Chef with live entertainment
- A self-drive tour of the local food trail accompanied by your Food Trail Map to enjoy a picnic
*Conditions apply, subject to availability. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Valid for travel 31/05/2014 to 01/06/2014 only.
Brokenwood vs Yalumba
Saturday 14 June 2014
Chez Pok at Peppers Guest House, Hunter Valley and Nick Stock, one of Australia's most prolific wine commentators invite you to a gourmet experience featuring the best in local and regional artisan food and wine.
This evening will see two leading winemakers Brokenwood and Yalumba, compete in a light hearted and high spirited Wine War.
Join Nick Stock as he guides you though a superb 5 course degustation menu with carefully matched wines from each competing Wine Maker. It will be a great evening of entertainment for wine buffs and avid enthusiasts alike, with reward for those with the best palates.
6.30pm arrival for 7pm sit down
$120* per person
Stay the night in a Vintage Room for an additional $244* per room, including full breakfast.
*Conditions apply, subject to availability. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Valid for sale until 14/06/14. Valid for travel on 14/06/14 only.
Gourmet heartland of the Hunter
The very first Peppers retreat has a long association with the Hunter Valley region and its growers. Factor this sublime gourmet package into your grape escape, with dinner at the multi-award winning Chez Pok and a Hunter Food Trail Map drawn from firsthand knowledge of the region. To complete the experience, a sumptuous hamper enjoyed in the magnificent Guest House gardens amongst the local wildlife.
Vintage Room from $389* per couple, per night
Total minimum spend $778*
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Dinner on one night in Chez Pok
- A deluxe hamper in room on arrival
- A local Food Trail tasting plate in room on arrival
HOW TO BOOK
Experience Peppers Gourmet Food Trail. BOOK ONLINE NOW
or call 1300 987 600. For more information call 07 5635 1000.
* Valid for sale and travel until 30/05/14. Minimum 2 night stay applies. Block out dates apply and include but are not limited to 17/10/13, 15/11/13 - 16/11/13, 30/12/13 - 01/01/14, 04/01/14 - 05/01/14 and 09/04/13 - 10/04/14.