Peppers Gift Vouchers Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a voucher
I'd like a gift card to use at Peppers properties in Australia and New Zealand? Can I buy one?
- We issue separate gift cards for use at our Australia or New Zealand properties. A list of our properties can be found here.
- If you buy an Australian gift card, it can be redeemed at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in NSW, QLD, VIC, NT or TAS only. You can buy an Australian gift card by clicking on the “Buy An Australian Gift Voucher” to the right of this page.
- If you buy a New Zealand gift card, it can be used at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in New Zealand only. You can buy a New Zealand gift card by clicking on the “Buy A New Zealand Gift Voucher” to the right of this page.
What services can a Peppers gift voucher be used for?
- Gift cards can be redeemed for Accomodation and food and beverage charges at participating Peppers resorts and retreats.
How long does the gift card last? / When does the gift card expire?
- Our gift cards expire 12 months from the date of issue and it is up to the gift card holder to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of the gift card will not be refunded or credited.
- The expiry date is displayed on the gift card.
I'd like to have the gift card sent to the recipient. Can I do this?
- Yes, a gift card can be sent to any address you choose. Please specify this when buying your gift card.
I'd like to buy a gift card. I'm not sure how much I should put on it. Is there a standard amount or can you recommend a package?
- We have packages with various inclusions available at all our properties. Prices will vary across our properties.
- It is best to visit our website and choose the destination that would be of most interest. Prices can be viewed under our “Packages” section; this will give you an idea of the packages available and their pricing
- Gift cards are available for amounts between $50 and $2000.
I want to buy a gift card for a specific property. Can I do that?
- The gift card is purchased in a dollar amount. It can be redeemed at any participating Peppers resort and retreat. Please keep in mind that Peppers Australian gift cards are for Australian properties only and New Zealand gift cards are only for New Zealand properties.
I ordered a postal gift card a while ago. It still hasn't arrived. Can I please check on it?
- Our postal gift card generally take 3-5 working days to be delivered to metropolitan areas. It may take a few more days to regional and other areas. If it is after this time, and you would like to follow up your order, please contact us on 1300 553 380.
Using a Gift Card
Where can Peppers accommodation gift cards be used?
- Australian gift cards are valid at most Peppers Retreats and Resorts in Australia.
- New Zealand gift cards are valid at most Peppers Retreats and Resorts located on the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
I've received a gift card. How do I use the card?
- To use your gift card, please call our Central Reservation team on 1300 987 600. If you have won a prize and not paid for the voucher you will need to contact the property directly.
- Bookings must be made in advance of your stay either directly with our Central Reservation Team (and not via a third party supplier or third party website) or by contacting the property directly. Bookings are subject to availability. You will need to quote the card number while making the booking. The gift card must be presented at the time of check-in.
Can I use my gift card all year round?
- Terms and conditions specific to your gift card are printed on the wallet provided with the gift card. For the gift card to be valid, it must be presented upon check in.
- Gift cards are subject to our normal availability.
I have lost/damaged my gift card. Can I get a replacement?
- Peppers does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards. However, gift cards can be reissued upon supply of the voucher receipt number. Please treat your gift card like cash.
My gift card has expired. Can I still redeem it?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redeem any gift card which has expired. Any unused balance on expiry of the gift card cannot be credited or refunded.
I have a small balance remaining on my gift card. Can I get this in cash?
- Unfortunately, cash will not be given for any unused balance.