Peppers Gift Vouchers Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a voucher
I’d like a gift voucher to use at Peppers properties in Australia and New Zealand? Can I buy one?
- We issue separate vouchers for use at our Australia or New Zealand properties. A list of our properties can be found here.
- If you buy an Australian voucher, it can be redeemed at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in NSW, QLD, VIC, NT or TAS only. You can buy an Australian voucher by clicking on the “Buy Australian Voucher” to the right of this page.
- If you buy a New Zealand voucher, it can be used at participating Peppers Retreats and Resorts in New Zealand only. You can buy a New Zealand voucher by clicking on the “Buy New Zealand Voucher” to the right of this page.
What services can a Peppers gift voucher be used for?
- Vouchers can be redeemed for Accomodation only or any Accommodation package that is for sale on our website www.peppers.com.au.
How long does the voucher last? / When does the voucher expire?
- Our gift vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue and it is up to the voucher holder to use the full value before expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of the voucher will not be refunded or credited.
- The expiry date is displayed on the voucher.
I’d like to have the voucher sent to the recipient. Can I do this?
- Yes, a voucher can be sent to any address you choose. Please specify this when buying your voucher.
I’d like to buy a voucher. I’m not sure how much I should put on it. Is there a standard amount or can you recommend a package?
- We have packages with various inclusions available at all our properties. Prices will vary across our properties.
- It is best to visit our website and choose the destination that would be of most interest. Prices can be viewed under our “Packages” section; this will give you an idea of the packages available and their pricing
- Gift vouchers are available for amounts between $50 and $2000.
I want to buy a voucher for a specific property. Can I do that?
- The gift voucher is purchased in a dollar amount. It can be redeemed at any Peppers property. Please keep in mind that Peppers Australian vouchers are for Australian properties only and New Zealand vouchers are only for New Zealand properties.
I ordered a postal gift voucher a while ago. It still hasn’t arrived. Can I please check on it?
- Our postal gift vouchers generally take 3-5 working days to be delivered to metropolitan areas. It may take a few more days to regional and other areas. If it is after this time, and you would like to follow up your order, please contact us on 1300 553 380.
Using a voucher
Where can Peppers accommodation vouchers be used?
- Australian Vouchers are valid at all Peppers Retreats and Resorts in Australia.
- New Zealand Vouchers are valid at all Peppers Retreats and Resorts located on the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
I've received a gift voucher. How do I use the card?
- To use your voucher, please call our Central Reservation team on 1300 987 600. If you have won a prize and not paid for the voucher you will need to contact the property directly.
- Bookings must be made in advance of your stay directly with our Central Reservation Team (and not via a third party supplier or third party website). Bookings are subject to availability. You will need to quote the voucher number while making the booking. The voucher must be presented at the time of check-in.
Can I use my gift voucher all year round?
- Terms and conditions specific to your voucher are printed on the wallet provided with the gift voucher. For the voucher to be valid, it must be presented upon check in.
- Gift vouchers are subject to our normal availability.
I have lost/damaged my voucher. Can I get a replacement?
- Peppers does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers. However, vouchers can be reissued upon supply of the voucher receipt number. Please treat your voucher like cash.
My voucher has expired. Can I still redeem it?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redeem any voucher which has expired. Any unused balance on expiry of the voucher cannot be credited or refunded.
I have a small balance remaining on my card. Can I get this in cash?
- Unfortunately, cash will not be given for any unused balance.