Lamb Souvlaki Wraps Recipe
- 1kg lamb mince
- 200g feta
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup full, flat-leaf parsley and mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Horseradish tzatziki
- Lebanese bread
- Flat-leaf parsley
- Baby cos lettuce
- ½ a red onion sliced
- Combine all ingredients together in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Season with sea salt and freshly milled ground white pepper.
- Cover and chill for half an hour.
- Soak wooden skewers for 1 hour.
- Portion mince in 100gms and roll into a log and skewer with wooden skewers.
- Place onto flat grill and turn every 1 minute.
- Take Lebanese bread and place onto a warm plate. Add picked cos lettuce, sliced red onions and a spoon full of tzatziki dip.
- Once the souvlaki has cooked, place onto bread and serve.